"A NON-PROFIT 'PAY WHAT YOU CAN' RESTAURANT"
Helping to end hunger and food insecurity issues following the 'Pay What You Can' restaurant model. Using, wherever possible, locally produced and sustainable ingredients that are healthy and nutritious. A model that builds community, offers a hand up and helps to end food waste.
On Thursday, December 12th, Ne Si'ka will be at the Eagle Eye Tavern, 5836 SE 92nd Ave, from 6pm til midnight. This is going to be our first ever FUNdraiser Soiree and wow...it's gonna be a good one!! We have live bands performing, a huge raffle with prizes ranging from restaurant gift cards to hand-made Cascadian scarves and a restored bicycle, drink specials, massages by the minute and DJ Encrypted playing all your favorite tunes!!
There will be a suggested entry fee of $20, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds. We stand 100% behind our 'Pay What You Can' model. Massages by the minute will be performed by Holistic Healing Hands and the drink specials will include a couple NW microbrews and bourbons. All proceeds will benefit Ne Si'ka and go towards helping those in our community suffering from food insecurity issues.
Let's all together take a stand against hunger, put an end to food waste and lend a helping hand to those around us who need it most by working together to get this non-profit 'Pay What You Can' restaurant off the ground. So come on out on Thursday for a night of fun, music and community and show your support for this great cause. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing y'all there.
NE SI'KA NEEDS LIST
As we move forward we are going to be in need of a lot of equipment and kitchenware. Everything from refrigeration units to silverware, and remember folks, every little bit helps in the fight to end hunger and every donation is tax deductible. Thank you all so very much and we look forward to completing our journey together.
- Double Basket Gas Fryers
- 4 Slot Toasters
- 6 Quart Food Processor
- 12" gravity fed slicer
- 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Tables - 7' maximum width
- 3 Door Upright Refrigeration Unit - 600 cubic foot minimum
- Single Rack Commercial Electric Dishwasher w/racks
- Stainless Steel Handwashing Sinks
- Combination Gas Range w/3' flat top, 4 star burners and at least one oven
- Ice Machine
- 2 Door Upright Freezer Unit
- 4 Hole Steam Table Unit
- Hood Ventilation System - 13' Minimum
- Fire Suppression System
- Fire Extinguishers - rated for all types
- Commercial Coffee Brewer and Espresso Machine
- Tables and Chairs
- All Smallwares - plates, bowls, glasses, coffee mugs, silverware, probe thermometers, mixing bowls, kitchen spoons and ladles, spatulas, trashcans, cutting boards, sheet pans, stockpots, saute pans, hotel pans, food storage containers, sauce pans, etc.
Here's a link to the entire NEEDS/WISHLIST
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS
We are proud to announce that Ne Si'ka is now accepting tax deductible donations through our friends at the Cascadia Education Project!! We are very excited about this partnership and the outcome it will have!! To make a tax deductible donation just click on the DONATE link, and thank you CEP for this great opportunity and partnership.