A NON-PROFIT 'PAY WHAT YOU CAN' RESTAURANT
Helping to end hunger and food insecurity issues following the 'Pay What You Can' restaurant model. Using, wherever possible, locally produced and sustainable ingredients that are healthy and nutritious. A model that builds community, offers a hand up and helps to end food waste.
NE SI'KA FUNDRAISER AT BURGERVILLE
Ne Si'ka - Food from the Heart will be fundraising at the Burgerville on Se 92nd & Powell on Tuesday, March 11th between 5pm and 8pm. A portion of the proceeds taken in between these hours will be donated to Ne Si'ka and go towards helping those in our communities battling hunger and food insecurity issues. So please come on out, enjoy a burger, have some fun and help support this great cause. Thank you.
NE SI'KA NEEDS LIST
As we move forward we are going to be in need of a lot of equipment and kitchenware. Everything from refrigeration units to silverware, and remember folks, every little bit helps in the fight to end hunger and every donation is tax deductible. Thank you all so very much and we look forward to completing our journey together.
- Double Basket Gas Fryers
- 4 Slot Toasters
- 6 Quart Food Processor
- 12" gravity fed slicer
- 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Tables - 7' maximum width
- 3 Door Upright Refrigeration Unit - 600 cubic foot minimum
- Single Rack Commercial Electric Dishwasher w/racks
- Stainless Steel Handwashing Sinks
- Combination Gas Range w/3' flat top, 4 star burners and at least one oven
- Ice Machine
- 2 Door Upright Freezer Unit
- 4 Hole Steam Table Unit
- Hood Ventilation System - 13' Minimum
- Fire Suppression System
- Fire Extinguishers - rated for all types
- Commercial Coffee Brewer and Espresso Machine
- Tables and Chairs
- All Smallwares - plates, bowls, glasses, coffee mugs, silverware, probe thermometers, mixing bowls, kitchen spoons and ladles, spatulas, trashcans, cutting boards, sheet pans, stockpots, saute pans, hotel pans, food storage containers, sauce pans, etc.
Here's a link to the entire NEEDS/WISHLIST
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS
We are proud to announce that Ne Si'ka is now accepting tax deductible donations through our friends at the Cascadia Education Project!! We are very excited about this partnership and the outcome it will have!! To make a tax deductible donation just click on the DONATE link, and thank you CEP for this great opportunity and partnership.